Transcription returned to meet YOUR requirements
Every OzeScribe transcriptionist has been fully trained to transcribe any medical speciality to your specifications, in a format you require (ie: on your company letterhead/ supplied template, etc.).
Do the math - it adds up!
It really does make sound business sense to let OzeScribe worry about managing transcription technology and staff, and show you how we can provide a free electronic document delivery service OzePost to your EMR and your associates' EMR, saving you thousands of dollars in time, packing and postage.
Reliable - Affordable - Available
Our transcription expertise supports the management of patient files in the majority of Australia’s University teaching hospitals. Let our specialist consultants demonstrate how OzeScribe could be the answer to your transcription questions.
Hover over the tabs below for more information:
I have been so happy!
Jakub Dreher, Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Canberra
"Since my student days and more recently after late night deliveries, I have found myself in front of late night television. I have often wondered what made respectable people want to stand up in public and speak at length about the merit of a given product which often came with a set of free steak knives, now I get it.I have been so happy with the service provided by Ozescribe, I keep wanting to tell other people about it.
A little over a year ago a friend recommended Ozescribe. Initially I was a little sceptical, however, things have gone well from the very first contact. I initially rang Ozescribe well after hours expecting to get the usual recorded message, was surprised to find a pleasant and helpful individual answer the phone.
After less than 10 minutes of non-patronising clear setup instructions I was up and running. My first pleasant surprise was how promptly my dictations returned, usually within 24 hours. Initially I scanned each letter carefully for the multiple errors I had been conditioned to expect from previous experienced typists, however, on this front I soon relaxed substantially. Most letters now receive only a cursory glance as it is very uncommon to find any mistakes despite my mumbling dictation style. The convenience of having my checked letters automatically incorporated in my electronic patient record with absolute reliability rounds off the excellent Ozescribe service. Thus Ozescribe is an invaluable asset to my practice and I would certainly recommend them to anyone.
The service is so good in fact that they do not need to offer a free set of steak knives."
compatibility Sending us
your audio Receiving your documents Security and confidentiality
- OzeScribe interfaces with all the popular IM software platforms.Our commissioning team will effect a smooth, easy and hassle-free transition to OzeScribe.
- Digitally recorded voice files using a proprietary brand digital recorder (such as the Olympus DS-5000) can be easily recorded and uploaded securely to OzeScribe. You can also use our iPhone app or your mobile/landline phone.
- Please be clear that the files you send or receive are not sent via email as this would breach National Privacy Principles.
- "Mobile" for smartphones with Windows OS is available—just enquire! And you can get your Olympus Digital Recorder at a great price from Max Roberts. Max Roberts Practice Services Pty Ltd provides a discount to all OzeScribe customers of at least 15%! You will receive the recorder assembled with the battery charged, the optimum format for OzeScribe set and the recorder ready to connect with OzeScribe. Delivery to anywhere in Australia is free of charge.
- Please call Max on 03 9819 0700 or visit www.practiceservices.com.au for more information.
Electronic delivery as easy as 1 - 2 - FREE!Our FREE electronic document delivery service means transcribed files can be sent back to you the next business day.
- OzePost is a complementary free service that allows a copy of your important correspondence to be sent to your GP, patient, allied health – anyone who is a CC on your letter or note. OzePost determines the format needed by the recipient, be it PDF, HL7 or RTF, so that the copy of your letter is also seamlessly delivered right into the software used by the referrer. Excellent for hospitals, we interface with Cerner and all the major software used by hospitals for seamless service of electronic, paperless management.
- OzeScribe MTs sign strict confidentiality and privacy agreements to ensure OzeScribe complies with all Australian regulatory controls when providing our services to clients.
- OzeScribe 128-bit encryption technology provides a secure, robust and confidential backbone for two-way send and receive of your files.
- Individual security certificates are generated for every document providing an additional level of security and audit trail.
- AGPAL Accredited
- HPP compliant
- HIPAA compliant
- APA compliant